Tuesday, March 15, 2016

MP politicians: “Do to load a rifle” – Aftonbladet

Malmo politician Anders Törnblad (MP) are attacking prosperous Limhamnsbor.

In a blog post he writes: “I feel to load a rifle.”

– There was a full brain drop me off, he said.

Anders Törnblad (MP) sits as vice chairman of the technical committee in Malmö . He blogs under the name “Törnblads think tank” and in a post he goes to hard attacks against the residents of the district Limhamn, writes Skanska Dagbladet.

“Once prosperous Limhamnsbor whining that their road-like driveway must be slimmer for reaching to have more space, so I know to load a rifle, “he writes on the blog.

” It’s just a metaphor “

the post is aimed at street Annetorp trail, which will become a so called city street and narrower than before. The proposal has been met with protests from residents in Limhamn.

“It is so clear that some think they deserve the privileges and the weaker groups and the climate will be protected elsewhere than in their proximity. We’re talking class. If that have or not have, “writes Anders Törnblad on the blog.

MP-politician says to Skanska Dagbladet that the purpose of the post was that even living in Limhamn will take responsibility on climate change.

– I want to load a rifle is only a metaphor for the feelings that come when Miami residents make their way in their big cars and spew their emissions over those who walk or cycle to protect the climate.

Changes the formulation and stop blogging

He says that what is written on the blog are his personal views.

A few minutes after the call by Skanska Dagbladet change Anders Törnblad wording to “recharge my mouth with weighty arguments” .

– There was a full brain release me. I have nothing to say in my defense, says Anders Törnblad Aftonbladet.

– I want to apologize to everyone that I’ve done wrong. I have now decided not to write more on the blog.

Carolina Forest, team leader of the Green Party in Malmö, says Anders Törnblads wording was unfortunate.

– It is not a language that works, it realized Anders himself and changed it, she says.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment