Thursday, November 19, 2015

Video Evening with Case Pro – 99mac

There are many who use the iPad to watch movies and television series, and it is something that Apple seized on the new # Ipad Pro . Several previous iPad models have great displays, but none of them can be said to offer impressive sound and it wants Apple to change now.

Ipad Pro comes with four built-in speakers, there is one in each corner of the unit, which together should lift the movie experience to a new level. They are not only more, they play higher too. Apple has built in speaker cabinets directly into the casing and this means, according to the company that they can deliver 61 percent higher playback volume than previous models. Ipad Pro has a wider frequency response and the speakers also adapts the sound based on how you hold it.

Apple shows off the new design that allows higher sound.

All four speakers play back low frequencies, but the top two focuses on the higher frequencies. Ipad Pro detects whether you hold it in portrait or landscape mode and do therefore always the two speakers are at the top. For those who see in the movies or series this means that as the dialogue comes out of the top two speakers will sound as good as possible.



Movie night with popcorn

Theory is one thing, but how does that work in practice? I took quite simply home Ipad Pro and chose a movie in iTunes. I settled down on the couch with a stocked popcorn bowl within reach and pressed play.

Since I normally do not look at much film or series of either iPad or iPhone I took the opportunity to see some movie also with iPad Air 2 and I can already say that the difference is huge .

You can not help but be impressed at how much sound coming out of the iPad Pro! Even with high volume sound good and detailed. Ipad Pro delivers stereo sound, and also that this works regardless of whether I turn it into portrait or landscape mode. When someone speaks into the left audio channel will voice out of the iPad’s left speaker, and when a car comes driving from right sounds in the iPad right speakers.

Great sound does so much to the movie experience, I actually got stuck in a similar way as I do when I utilize my television with accompanying audio. I lived in the document, actively watched the movie. Ipad Pros large screen made of course its the well.

When the end credits began to roll, I took instead the iPad Air 2 and started the movie again. It has two speakers on the bottom, but because the speakers are as close to each other, flowing sound together and when I hold the plate in a horizontal position will still all sounds on one side. It does not sound nearly as loud as the larger iPad and I begin quite soon, consider where my headphones are.

Thank you for tonight

Film evening is over for this time and it is time for both me and Ipad Pro to do other things. I can sum it all as it is very nice to watch movies on this large 12.9-inch screen and the sound is much better than what I’m used to from both the Ipad, Iphone or for that matter from the Macs.

Given the price tag of iPad Pro, it probably few who will buy it primarily for watching movies or TV series, but the sound of that device will impress in other areas. Luckily, it also comes with a headphone jack for those times when you do not want to disturb others.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment