the Recipe to create a song that stick in the brain are: high pace, regular melodiuppbyggnad and the element of innovation.
Even the songs that are in the streamingtjänsternas the charts and often played in the radio have a tendency to get caught up.
the Study can in addition to answering the question of why certain songs get stuck also help us to understand how the brain’s networks work with different people.
Songs that get stuck:
- Bad Romance – Lady Gaga.
- Can't Get You Out Of My Head – Kylie Minogue.
- Don’t Stop Believing – Journey.
- Somebody That I Used To Know – Gotye.
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5.
- California Gurls – Katy Perry.
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen.
- Alejandro – Lady Gaga.
- Poker Face – Lady Gaga.